Here at Cheshire Animal Hospital we understand the meaning of Community, without the support and assistance of people in our area we would not be a leader for Veterinary care.
And in return we believe that as a company we should give back to the community both near and far. Every year CAH gets involved not only in Animal Welfare but also in supporting people in need in the community.
Recent activities include:
- Assisting at the 100 Nights Winter Shelter including dinners hosted by the staff
- Raising money for Red Nose Day
- Supporting the Salvation Army for their Back to School campaign
- Fast Friends Greyhound Rescue
- Active membership of the Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Pearson has also sponsored a member of staff running in the Clarence DeMar Marathon, and has himself ridden his bike 100 miles to raise money for Cancer Research.
Dr. Pearson just won the Compassionate Citizen of the Year award at the Monadnock Humane Societies annual awards Ceremony.
Dr. Pearson also travels to Mexico on a twice yearly ‘spaycation’ to help underserver Cats & Dogs in Mexico – You can read more about this here.